Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fashion Fix - Denim Shirts



I feel like it's been so long since I've done a Fashion Fix post. From now on I'm making it my duty to do one Fashion Fix post a day, whether it's about what I wore, one of my favourite new trends or a celeb outfit of the day.

Today I thought I would share my obsession with the oversized denim shirt. Being a child of the 90's my teenage years included dark denim jackets, denim shirts, denim shorts, and denim dungarees. And now I'm falling back in love with denim.

Ever since I saw Made In Chelsea star Caggie Dunlop sport an oversized denim shirt I made it my goal to find the perfect one. And I have!! I have been looking for so long but I recently got my hands on a gorgeous denim shirt from Urban Outfitters.



It was a bit pricey, but I'm getting so much wear out of it. I had a bit of a date night tonight with my other half and I wanted to go casual, so I wore the denim shirt, with a brown and gold belt from New Look, paired with a cream and gold scarf from A-Wear, Uggs and a Guess handbag.

If your shirt is the right size you should pair it with either denim shorts (denim on denim can work sometimes) or just plain black shorts. Black or white jeans work with this look too. Denim always looks great with lots of jewellery, gold especially.



Here are some great similar Denim Shirts:



Until next time,
Editor In Chief
Miss Red

Ali
x