Monday, September 27, 2010

Chloe Mafia Caught Doing Cocaine!!


X-Factor contestant Chloe Victoria has been caught on tape doing cocaine!

The contestant, also known as 'Chloe Mafia' recently got outed as a £250 a night hooker and admitted to earning up to £10,000 a week!

In this new video released the wannabe singer sniffs a line of cocaine and admits that being a hooker has created her drug habit:
"This job, you know, it gets you bad with the coke. I hadn’t had it for two years and I started doing this work and now I do it every night."
 She also admits in the vid that she's been drugged out in front of her two-year-old girl:
"One of my mates had been looking after Destiny while I was with the dealer, but she came into the kitchen and saw me. I felt really bad being that fucked in front of my little girl."
Someone needs to call social services on this girl!