Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kim Kardashian Says She Doesn't Need A Man, But She Likes "Falling In Love"

"I don't need no man"

Reality star Kim Kardashian has said although she likes being single she wants to fall in love.

Kim who recently split from NFL player Miles Austin, has said she doesn't need a man in her life but she thinks it's nice to fall in love:
"I feel like I don't need a man, but I'm also such a hopeless romantic. I really think that having someone makes everything more entertaining. I don't think you need a guy to make you happy, but it's nice to have one."
Unlike her two sisters Khloe and Kourtney who publicise their relationship on their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kim says she wants her relationships to be kept out of the spotlight:
"I'm dating, or I'm trying to. I just want to keep it a bit quieter and more private than previous relationships.I would just take falling in love a bit slower these days. And I've got so much more going on - being single means I can concentrate more on myself."

I hear ya sister! "All my single ladies..."