Monday, September 27, 2010

Gwen Stefani Finds It Hard Working Away From Her Kids


Gwen Stefani has said she's finding it hard bringing up her two children while she's working on her fashion line.

The 41-year-old singer turned fashion designer has said that she chose to create her clothing line L.A.M.B. so that she could stay at home a lot more but she still finds it hard.

Gwen said:
"It's really hard. I'm not going to lie. But I work a lot at the house. This is why I started my clothing line L.A.M.B.I knew I wanted to have a family, and I wanted to be able to do something I could do at home and still have my creativity but be with my kids at the same time."


There's loadsa celebs that are bringing up kids as they work but Gwen admits that even though she's living the high life, she wishes she had more time to be a mum:
"Now I am living that dream. It's not easy - but I love it."