Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fashion Fix - Skull Scarves At The White Door



I recently popped into one of my favourite Dublin boutiques, The White Door, and I found some really lovely little bits.

I couldn't help myself walking around the homely store, so I splashed out on a gorgeous colourful skull-head scarf.

Similar to the famous Alexander McQueen design, you can get this new range of scarfs for just €20. Such a steal.



I also spotted this gorgeous Marilyn Monroe top which is on sale for €32.50. An amazing bargain. The clothes are such great quality in The White Door, that they will last a really long time.

And with the vintage feel to their clothes, you always look stylish. Mix this top with a skull scarf and you've got the perfect casual look.



My faovurite section of the store, of course, are the Hello Skinny Jeans range. You can purchase them now in multiple colours for €150.



They are a little bit pricey but not only is the material the best of the best, these jeans also work to lift your but, sculpt your legs, and slim your body.

Top model Roz Purcell is a huge fan of these jeans, as are Georgia Salpa, Rosanna Davison and Hannah Devane.




'Like' The White Door on Facebook: HERE
Follow The White Door on Twitter: HERE