It was the one relationship that everyone was talking about this year, and Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack has admitted she's learned some tough lessons after splitting from One Direction star Harry Styles.
The 32-year-old has said she was shocked by how much attention their relationship got:
"Everyone had an opinion on me and Harry, which was the hardest thing. I suppose they're entitled to their opinions but it was really I tough. I learned the hard way. I learned a very difficult lesson but I suppose looking forward it isn't a bad lesson to learn, is it?"
"In future the easiest thing is that I keep it to myself. I can't believe how much attention there was on me."
The top presenter, who is 14 years Harry's senior, flew straight to Africa after the break up, which saw Harry jet off to America to promote the One Direction album. She explained:
"I've been in Africa for a month with friends and it has been incredible to get away. We were helping people in the villages so it was a great experience."
