Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Beauty Diary: New Hotloxs Hair Extensions

I'm in love with my new Hotloxs!

I am SO SO SO happy with my new Hotloxs Hair Extensions. I have been getting my hair done by the lovely Anna from Hotloxs for nearly two years now and each time the hair is just exquisite.

I've dyed my hair so many different colours in the last two years but everytime Hotloxs match my hair perfectly. Today I got my pre-bonds taken out and a new full head of 100% real human hair extensions put in. With Hotloxs you know you are getting the real deal because they use Virgin Remy hair, each strand is 100% real.

The thing I love about Hotloxs is that I can curl them, straighten them, dye them and cut them. Over the last two years I have dyed them all different colours and there has been no damage.


As usual Hotloxs had my entire install done in just ONE HOUR!! Do you know any other salon/hair extensions that do it that quickly? Didn't think so. Most salons will take about three hours, and I've even heard horror stories of it taking 5-7 hours which is just wrong. If you are dealing with an experienced extensions technician, you should be in and out in no time, and the colour match should be exact.

I'm loving my new soft, long hair and my own hair is still in perfect condition. No bald patches and no breakage. Hotloxs takes care of your hair, and I can tell you now they are the best in Ireland.






Hotloxs provide pre-bonded hair extensions to most of the models in top modelling agency Assets, including Nadia Forde, Hazel O'Sullivan, Lisa Nolan, Pamela Ryan and Rachel Wallace, they need thick, shiny hair for their photoshoots and fashion shows and Hotloxs is their number one choice.

Tallafornia's Kelly LOVES Hotloxs Hair

Tallafornia's Kelly Donegan has also become addicted to Hotloxs and with other customers including glamorous WAG Claudine Keane, Xpose's Glenda Gilson and Emma Waldron, Hotloxs is the best in town.

If you're looking for celebrity quality without the hefty price tag then Hotloxs is for you. While other salons in Ireland are charging over €500 - €700 for installations Hotloxs offer installations for just €250, depending on hair type and length. They last 3-4 months and keep your natural hair in great condition.

Stunning Emma Waldron in Hotloxs


Get Hotloxd!

Like Hotloxs on Facebook HERE
Follow Hotloxs on Twitter HERE
Check out the Hotloxs website HERE