Friday, October 1, 2010

Lea Michele Says She Doesn't Smoke Or Do Drugs

"I'm a good girl"


Lea Michele has claimed that although she is now in the centre of the Young Hollywood party scene she hasn't given in to drugs.

The actress who plays Rachel Berry in the hit series Glee has said that rehearsals for the show keep her busy and away from temptations.

In an interview with magazine Marie Claire, the actress says she has never felt the urge to rebel:
"I don't smoke and I don't do drugs...This show would be a huge pressure on someone who wanted to rebel and who wants to party, but I don’t have those needs or wants.These days I have one glass of wine and I'm completely gone. I've never been a 'Let's go out and have a cosmopolitan' kind of girl. I don't even think I've ever tasted a cosmopolitan before."

Hmmm... I don't know if I really believe her, she's starting to get known as Lea-the-diva so I wouldn't take everything she says at face value, but then again at least she's being a good role model for young women, unlike alot of Young Hollywood stars, not to name names (Lindsay, Paris).