Friday, October 1, 2010

Justin Timberlake Finished With The Music Industry?

Leaving the music industry behind?
It feels like it's been a long time since we've heard a note belted out by Justin Timberlake.
Like many other male artists, Justin went from pop sensation to producer, and now to actor and it seems like he's forgotten the day job!
When asked if JT will be recording any new tunes soon the 'Senorita' singer was very vague:
"…Does a painter make a painting because he has to make it by December 21st? No, he doesn’t. It happens when it pours out of him. That’s how music is for me. I never stop making music. I don’t know what else to tell you, except that I just don’t know [in] what capacity I want to be involved anymore. All I’m saying is, in very simple terms, I’ll know when I know. And until I know, I don’t know."
So basically music is your life, but it also isn't? That totally does but doesn't make sense!