Sunday, September 19, 2010

X-Factor Contestant Chloe Victoria Is A Prostitute!

£250 a night!

We were all watching the X-Factor last night and I'm sure everyone was baffled when 19-year-old Chloe Victoria was put through Simon Cowell and guest judge Nicole Scherzinfer. And now Chloe has admitted she is a hooker.

The mother of one apparently is featured on a hooker website where she's names as: "Candy, a 100 per cent English Yorkshire dirty slut". Chloe admitted that she has been a £250-an-hour hooker, but she's been doing it for her little girl:
"I started this in June, it's good money. I want my girl to have the things I never had. I get her nice proper shoes and designer outfits. My daughter is proper smart - she's like me, only better,"

She also said that the money is great and she's romped with some famous faces. Strangely enough she admitted she liked the job and that it's 'really nice':
"In a good week, I clear ten grand. I've been booked by all kinds - I've even had a couple of famous clients.I don't feel degraded. I like to go out and party - I'm getting paid to do what I want. It's really nice." I've got a high sex drive - when I'm on it, I'm on it!"

The teenager gave birth at the age 17 and recently split with the baby's father.(as she said last night on stage)
But despite her illegal job and dodgey background Simon said it won't affect her succeeding in the show:
"We haven't banned prostitutes. If a person applies to The X Factor it's obvious they want to do something better with their life"

Well that girl has certainly got a second chance at life, I didn't think she had a good voice but maybe being on the show will change her perspective on life.