Sunday, September 19, 2010

Danni Minogue Says Sharon Osbourne Bullied Her!

Dannii Minogue has claimed that Sharon Osbourne bullied her during her stint as a judge on the X Factor.
Danni joined the show back in 2007 and is accusing Sharon of making her cry, in her new autobiography called My Story. Parts of her book have been released in today's papers, and the Daily Mail have released a segment from the bio, where Danni stars crying before her first ever show.
The newspaper says, Minogue wrote:
"About 30 minutes before the live broadcast, there was [an] urgent knock on my dressing room door, and in bowled Sharon - still in her dressing gown - with her assistant tagging along behind her. Sharon demanded to know why I hadn't gone to the press to tell them what a nice person she was.All this b*llocks in the press is ruining my life,' she snapped.

'You could be telling them that I'm a nice person but instead you're adding fuel to the fire by saying nothing'.

'Sharon, I have never said anything bad about you, and I wouldn't say anything bad about you,' I told her. But she didn't seem interested in what I had to say."

Osbourne reportedly replied: "'Oh, don't play the innocent. Cos if you wanna play games, Missy, I'll play... Don't you worry, I'll play!'"

Minogue admitted that she was "shocked" at Osbourne's "shouting and swearing", adding: "The minute she left, I burst into tears. I'd managed to hold it together while Sharon had been there, but once she'd gone I couldn't hold it in, and I wept into my hands."

And Danni goes on to say that Osbourne: " ruined my big night."

It looks like her book is going to cause a lot of trouble as already Kelly Osbourne has started bad mouthing the Australian saying her auto-biography is a "book of lies".

Kelly tweeted:
"i will be the first one to admit that my mother did not play her cards right when came to Danni but trust me when i say Danni is the devil. Dannii you are so lucky that i respect Simon enough to not tell the truth about what really happened."
Meow Kelly! To be honest, giving out about her and calling her 'the devil' doesn't really help your family. That sounds like bullying to me....

I believe Danni on this one!