Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pixie Lott is "Too Busy" For A Boyfriend

"Too busy for dating"

Pixie Lott has admitted that although she loves lots of different men, she is "too busy" right now to have a boyfriend.

The 19-year-old singer-songwriter revealed that if she had the time to date she would love to be with all different type of guys:
"It depends what kind of vibe they're going for. I like the indie boy look, or I like the smart polo top look, or the surfer look. If they're rocking their own thing then I'm into it. I don't have a type. I've just basically described every type of man. All men."
But the 'Gravity' singer said despite enjoying dating she has no time for it now:
"A boyfriend? No. I'm just too busy at the moment."

Pixie has been linked to singer Chipmunk and rapper Professor Green, but it seems like she's an independent single lady!