Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kim Kardashian Explains Doing Botox


Kim Kardashian has explained why she do Botox live on TV.

On an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kim was recorded getting botox injections. Everybody thinks the 'it girl' doesn't need the procedure but Kim has set the record straight:
"Clearly it made me look… I didn't like it," she replied. "But I am turning 30 this year, I was freaking out and it was something I wanted to do so I thought why not show my struggles and what was going through my mind and my mum torturing me and joking around? Why not show it on the show that was what I was going through?"

But the beauty does admit that she doesn't need the treatment:
"The end result was that I didn’t like it and didn’t think it was right for me and to show people they can try other things, you don’t really have to go there."

All of Young Hollywood starlets seem to be going under the knife and getting injections it makes me sick! You don't need it girls!