Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kristen Stewart And Rupert Sanders Apologize For Cheating



It has truly been a whirlwind 24 hours in Hollywood. After rumours began to circulate that Kristen Stewart had a fling with married Snow White And The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, soon pictures were released, showing the pair kissing in her car, and locked in a passionate embrace.

Although most celebrities stay mum, and never comment on their personal life, both Kristen and Rupert have released heart wrenching statements, apologizing for what they did.

First to release a statement yesterday was Twilight star Kristen, who told the world that she had damaged her relationship with boyfriend Rob Pattinson, and said she loves him.


"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Pictures via Perezhilton.com


US magazine published pictures of their embrace
Rupert was next to issue a statement. The married father of two told press that he was devastated over his actions and said he wanted to get his family back together.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.  My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Who knows what will happen now with both of their relationships, but it seems that Rupert and Kristen are trying to make it look like they were not having a full on affair.
However pictures of them kissing and hugging, show signs of a passionate relationship. 
While it's not known if Rob and Kristen will get back together it will surely be awkward when they start promoting the next Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part 2.