Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jennifer Maguire Is Engaged!

Husband and wife to be!!

Massive congrats to RTE presenter Jennifer Maguire who has just got engaged to her boyfriend of six years, Lau Zamparelli.

The loved up pair recently moved in together when Jennifer bought a house in Ranelagh. Lau, who is an actor, proposed to Republic Of Telly star Jen on a romantic trip to Italy two months ago.

Lau is half-Italian, and has appeared in Irish plays as well as TV productions. Today Jen tweeted the happy news saying:

“We got engaged months ago and kept it on the down low till today. Can't keep my hands in my pocket forever I suppose.”

Jen has always gushed about her actor boyfriend, and in a recent interview told Miss Red:

“He has been very supportive of my career. With some guys you would have to sit on your hands because their ego gets bruised, but he’s not like that at all. He’s always pushing me; I couldn’t do this without him." she said.

She added that she always made sure she kept romance alive in their relationship:

"I think it's very important to keep that spark going. You have to put effort into your relationship. You have to give it as much attention as you would your job or even more so. It's so easy to get lazy. Little things like sitting down and having dinner at the table or going out and having that dinner out, you need to have quality time together."