Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feature: Starlit Jewellery



I had been seeing loads of girls wearing these amazing rings and earrings over the last few weeks, and I was determined to track down the woman behind the jewels, and Starlit Jewellery is who I found. I love my bling, and because I go to so many events every week it's really important that I can have some glamorous accessories with me to change up my outfit.

 I have fallen fast and hard for Starlit Jewellery over the last few weeks. The company sent me a beautiful gold joint ring with a pair of drop earrings, and I literally can't take them off!

My lovely little delivery

The first thing I tried on were the gold droplet earrings. I'm such a fan of big, glitzy earrings so I knew that I would love these straight away. They are gold plated and have little diamantes all over.

I love this colour of gold, it looks beautiful and exotic against any skin tone, but the darker, sallow girls out there will particularly love these earrings.

I love the gold droplet earrings
The pearls on each plate give the earrings that extra bit of glam. They could literally go with any cocktail dress, any evening gown, but personally I would pair these with a white dress, a black and gold clutch and black and gold shoes.

So I knew I would love the earrings, but I wasn't too sure about the ring. It's double barred, meaning it's like a mini knuckle duster. It goes around two fingers.

This double barred panther ring is gorgeous!
This design is so funky. It's basically the head of a crystal panther on one finer, and his gold paw on the other. In the middle is a faux diamond, that the panther is trying to grab.

Once again the gold plated colour is electric, and one of the reasons I really love Starlit Jewellery. The cool thing about this ring is that you don't just have to wear it at a glamorous event. You can wear this during the day time, and I actually have been doing that.

I normally wear silver rings, but this panther ring has become my favourite. When I'm not in the office I love sporting a boho style, and you can really use both the earrings and the ring to spice up that look.


So far top model Hazel O'Sullivan has been spotted wearing Starlit Jewellery as well as former Miss Ireland Emma Waldron, and all of this year's Miss Ireland contestants. ICA Bootcamp stars Rachel Wallace and Lisa Nolan are also fans of the brand.

To get some of your own bling, head to Starlit's Facebook page here: *STARLIT*
And follow them on Twitter here: @StarlitJeweller