Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cheryl Cole Performs On The Voice UK



I have to say, this is SOME come back.

Cheryl Cole kicked ass last night when she performed her new single Call My Name on The Voice UK. Singing in front of her manager Will.I.Am as well as coaches Danny O'Donoghue, Tom Jones and Jessie J, Cheryl showed off her killer dancing skills once again.

It has been over a year since Cheryl performed and she actually has improved, which really surprised me. I have never really been a fan of her music, but she swears she sang live and those dance moves are sick!

Although they do really remind me of some of Rihanna's stage choreography (copycat?) Either way it totally worked. And starting off the week with a red carpet premiere with Cameron Diaz to singing in front of millions, sounds like a good week to me.

Have a look at the performance here: