![]() |
| Tulisa Denies Bedding Mark |
X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has denied bedding The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright while partying in Miami. The pair had bumped into each other while holidaying in Florida and papers today claimed that after a wild night of partying the pair hooked up.
But the N Dubz star has just had a good old rant on Twitter to sort out the lies from the truth. The singer, who is currently recording her debut solo album, hit out at press for saying she slept with Mark and revealed that she is actually dating someone else.
"I have sumthin 2 say 2day..1.people make me sick the things they do 4 cash,disgustin. 2.why am I meant 2 b bangin every guy Im seen with?
3.I have DEFFINITELY NOT shagged mark wright and I can swear that on my uncle B's GRAVE!.4.if the press r so bloody interested in my love life!& their guna keep makin out I'm shaggin every bloke I meet till they have sumin 2 write about! GUESS WHAT...
I am seeing some1!!cus Im a bloody human being!& it gets better!..he is not mark wright!& 4 the record mark is not my type & nor me his.
In fact he thinks Im a chick with a dick. & like my men a bit ruff around the edges!write that!middle finger is up..twit rant is over,thanks."
Wow, don't mess with Tulisa then! The singer has yet to reveal who her man is, but the star most recently split from N Dubz member Fazer.
And former TOWIE star Mark took to his Twitter to also deny the romance. Mark, who was previously engaged to Lauren Goodger, said the pair are just friends.
"Funny how u cant even b friends with some1 in a group without people makin up rumours oh well another day another rumour #moveon enough said. As 4 the people making up the rumours and selling lies on peoples personal life ur nothing but waste of air !! #lowlife #f***you.
So easy 4 people 2 look at 2 people in public eye who have been seen 2 KNOW EACHOTHER & say "I no I'm going 2 earn some cash" 1 word #scum
Rant over !! So 2 sum it up I have not been with tulisa !! Annnddddd breathe !! Right let's all have a lovely day now and move on from crap."

