![]() |
| Hello Ireland! |
Yay I'm so excited about this!!
Last year Elle McPherson ran around Dublin looking for the hottest models and now the star of The City Whitney Port will be tagging along as she has been announced as a new judge for Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model!
Thankfully the fashionista has taken over from the seriously annoying and dreadful looking Grace Woodward and will now be the judge with a styling background!
Whitney isn't just a successful reality star and stylist, she also owns her own fashion line Whitney Eve, which is sure to feature in the show. The bubbly blonde hasn't been our screens for about two years now, ever since The City got cancelled. But now the former Hills star is back with a bang and says she can't wait to get over seas.
"I am so excited to be joining Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model. I’m a huge fan of the show and am honoured to be in the company of the talented fellow judges and host, all fashion figures and designers I admire."As a designer and someone who loves fashion, this is a role I'm really looking forward to. Plus, any chance to spend more time in the UK is an added bonus."
![]() |
| Whitney knows her fashion |
And Whitney isn't the only new judge. US model and actor Tyson Beckford will be joining Elle, Whitney and designer Julien MacDonald on the panel.
Tyson is best known for his work with Ralph Lauren and he hosted the US show Make Me A Supermodel.
![]() |
| Hunky Tyson is also on the show now |


