Just one more reason to love Rachel McAdams. She is one of the nicest actresses in Hollywood and she's drop dead gorgeous, and now she's my new favourite fashionista.
In the last year the Notebook actress has really been uping the fashion stakes and I'm loving this look on her. She doesn't mind showing off her legs and you can see why, they are fabulous!
Rachel looks fresh and her body is in great shape. Matching the sexy long skirt with a casual top is the perfect mix for her effortless style. With loose waves and little makeup she is definitely going for the natural look.
![]() |
| Rachel showed off her banging body |
The actress was out at the premiere of Journey 2 and she was all smiles as she strutted down the red carpet. Her skin is always flawless and I'm glad she's sticking to the blonde hair again. I would love to see her on a beauty campaign next!

