Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lilly Allen Says She's Never Been Happier



Awh... Lily Allen has said that she's "never been happier".

The retired singer has said that everything "is going really well" with her pregnancy and that she and boyfriend Sam Cooper have been picking baby names!

She told The Mirror:
"I've never been happier. Everything's going really well with the pregnancy, and I'm so looking forward to being a mum.We've started thinking about names which is exciting and we've picked out a few, so we're getting close. My mum is really into it, too."

Although she and Sam are living together and having their first child together, Lily admited that getting married isn't important to her:
"I'm not even thinking about getting married. I'm in such a happy place right now, everything is going great. Marriage, well, that's for him to think about popping the question, not me."

Ooh I'd love to see Lily in a wedding dress, watch this space!