Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lauren Conrad Confirms New MTV Reality Show!

Add caption

I reported a few weeks back that the ultimate Hills starlet Lauren Conrad was starting a new reality show and now L.C has confirmed the rumours!

In this new show MTV will follow Conrad as she pursues a career as a fashion designer, so basically the original idea for The Hills without all the girl drama!

L.C confirmed the news yesterday during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest:
"It would be safe to say [yes]...it would follow my career,I've always been open to doing reality again."

OMG is all I can say, Conrad has a huge following and her new show is going to get very high ratings. Since Laguna Beach and The Hills L.C has launched her own fashion range and has written two books. The show will start filming in a few weeks.

I hate to say it but could this new show be....boring?