Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cheryl Cole Says Derek Hough Is "Important" To Her



It's a constant "will they, won't they, are they?" situation with singer Cheryl Cole and dancer Derek Hough and now the 'parachute' singer has said Derek is her "sweetheart"

In Cheryl Cole's new bokk 'Through my eyes" she talks about her relationship with Derek:
"Derek is a sweetheart - the kind of person who makes the day more enjoyable... and that's important."
And to complicate her love triangle even further the star openly talked about Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am saying they have a very close relationship:
"He's a very special person - I would work with him for the rest of my career if I could."
Cheryl and Will on a recent night out

Cheryl and Will were recently seen out in London looking very cosy!