Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cheryl Cole Says Being A Popstar Was Her "Only Option"


Cheryl Cole has released some snippets from her new autobiography Through My Eyes.

In the book the 'promise this' singer neglects to mention anything about her marriage to cheating footballer Ashley Cole but goes on to drool over Will.I.Am and Derek Hough.

She has also revealed in the book that being a performer was her only option in life.

The Girls Aloud singer writes about her experience at auditioning at the Royal Ballet School and says she felt out of place:
"Everyone was prim and proper and I was from a council estate. Their parents all had money and we struggled just to get the money to travel down to London. I felt I was the odd one out.I didn't want to have to stand a certain way all my life and only eat salad."

First of Cheryl, did you actually just steal that story from a scene in Flashdance? And also, you are clearly only eating salad now!


But continuing on from that Cheryl said that being on stage was always her calling:
"Ever since I was a kid I've loved performing, being on stage, singing, dancing and showing off. There was just always something inside me, like, I knew there was no other option."

I'm starting to think that this book is a complete farce, no real personal details, sappy 'poor me' stories and no real content. But I'll still read it anyway...so I can tell you guys about it!